Friday, January 23, 2009

BRRRRR

Brrr its so cold outside so i really dont wanna go anywhere but im probobly gonna go to a webkinz store with my friend Kathryn. Idk how many webkinz i have but i really want a pink google, and a white google. Its this US nutrition place and all the webkinz are 7 bucks! I already have a mini google and thats the baby, the mom would be the pink one and the dad would be the white one!:) Im just so bord right now! (like always) Im kinda nervous just cuz tomorrow i have my piano recital and im playing Under The Sea from Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid. Im excited tho cuz i get another christmas present from my grandparents cuz they r coming up! I hanvnt seen them in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! This post is gettin too long I hardly have any room so see you next time on...
Shelbie's Blog!!!!!! :)

No comments: