Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello and welcome to my blog. This blog talks a little bit about me i guess so lets get started. Well my favorite colors are light blue, purple, black, brown, and pink. My favorite foods are tacos, ice cream, noodles, and raspberries. My favorite candy is fun dip, butter fingers, peanut butter cups, and pixie sticks. My favorite TV shows are drake and josh, spongebob, the suite life of Zach and Cody, and Zoey 101. I have 3 best friends. And that i guess is a bit about me!

3 comments:

HEY! said...

hello shelbie i luv ur blog and i know you cuz u came over to my house we played with madison and delany and we went shopping and had a great time well u were here!!!!

Shelbie said...

Hey selena wat up? i remember going to ur house and playing with madison and delany. so what r u doing? i think ur blog is sooooo cool bye!

Kathryn said...

Hi Shelbie! Wats up? your lucky I actully commented ur blog. I thought about it. And I guess i did. So bring ur snowpants and ur little squishey guy. Oh yah I luv your blogand for some peeps to go to my blog, go to frito-kathryn.blogspot.com!!! Oh yah my blog has lots of funny videos so check it out Shelbie!